Currently – March 11
Time: 06:53 A.M.
Feeling: Good. Ready for the day.
Eating / Drinking: Nada.
Watching / Listening to: Mr. Smith … talk to himself in the shower. He’s mastered the art of a good pep-talk. My boo 💑
Missing: Sunshine in the morning. But the days are long, which means it’ll still be light out at 6PM. And we thank God.
Wishing: I wasn’t so afraid to be on camera. I HAVE SO MANY CONTENT IDEAS!
Should Be Doing: Getting dressed for work, but work schmork.
Reading: Nothing at the moment, any suggestions?
Thinking: Today is going to be a productive ass day. Your girl is feeling her magic.
Talking to: No one.
Plotting: These next 4 lbs and how they need to disappear quietly with no drama from my baby hippo gut.
Anticipating: The work I am going to get done this week. Rescheduled my Mission Self-Love events to make room for a better experience and some sanity.
Loving: My prayer-warrior of a mama. Nothing like mummy’s love. Don’t argue with me, I’m not listening to you.
- Aiming for 4 days of bootcamp
- Revamp budget. Guess who got a promotion? THIS GIRL!
- Clean home office desk so I can actually find shit.
- Meet with accountant and lawyer.
- Complete newsletter. 250 subscribers and I can’t figure how on earth that happened!
- Work on the next product.
- Intermittent fast consistently all week. Friday’s kind of ruin me.
- Get through my 9-5 to-do list.
Last Week – 6/9 Completed!
- Take my ass to boot-camp 3 times this week. – Ha! This week for sure.
- Finish the “must dos” on my YS list for the week. – Got through about half, and then caught a cold, womp womp.
Clean the house before the man gets home.– Done.
- Do my taxes. Lord, this part sucks being a business owner. – Scheduled an appointment with Accountant, so almost there.
Get back on track with social media for YettiSays– Posted… TWICE! Boom! Get out of my funk.– Think I’m definitely in a better place. Write a blog post to get how I feel off my chest.– Done! Posting on Weds. Find REAL Palo Santo– Thanks to the GLORIOUS MARI VEGA!!! New moon routine!– Done with the help of the new moon queen, Melanie Santos. If you need guidance in your rituals, sign up for her lunation emails.