… But comfort can be dangerous. Comfort provides a floor but also a ceiling.
– Trevor Noah
Last year I made the promise to myself to continue working towards my purpose and passion and for the most part, I did. It wasn’t my most consistent year here on this blog, but I began to utilize different avenues to share the hard stuff and the happy stuff. To tell stories through other means that are not the most comfortable for me, and in the end, I managed to create a product I had been trying to manifest since the age of 24. Last year was a good year for YettiSays and its purpose, but I feel like this will be the year that stretches me.
Not stretch as in over-worked and over-whelmed, because who are we kidding, that’s unfortunately my day to day norm. But stretch in the sense of growth. Growth as a person and a newly formed business. It’s the year I must abandon more than just one barrier of my comfort zone, and i’m terrified and excited to being this journey. It’ll be a year of stepping up to be heard in a world that doesn’t always value Mental-Wellness. It’ll be a year of shifting my space to make more room for the blessings I’m hoping to come. This is the year I will be comfortable in advocating for myself, my purpose, and my brand that was build to breakdown stigmas and help others love themselves fiercely. It’ll be the year of building a community. A community of people unapologetically trying to get it right and rewriting the narrative of spiritual and mental growth.
This is the year I’m taking more than just one step outside of my comfort zone, and providing myself grace as I fuck up, fumble, pick myself up and try again towards something higher.
For this year’s giveaway, I decided to do something a little differently. Yes, the products will still be in line with my mission and purpose, but I want to include a few of my favorite items from small business owners. OH, and the biggest change of all, there will be THREE winners… because only spoiling one of you just isn’t fair. Up for grabs will be two giveaway boxes (one small and one large) and of course, a free set of Mission: Self-Love cards that comes with a preview of my next product! The boxes will include a mixture of either:
- My favorite skin-care products: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel or the Sunday Riley Flash Fix Kit
- A book: Becoming – Michelle Obama, Work-Party -Jaclyn Johnson, or Wild – Cheryl Strayed.
- A sassy pin or shirt from feministgoods.co
- Luxurious pamper treats from Body by Oshe
- My favorite brand of CBD oil
- and more announced through the month!
[Giveaway is U.S. only. You must complete the mandatory blog comment entry, or all of your other entries will be marked as invalid and removed.]
a Rafflecopter giveaway
On The Blog
- Posts catered to National Self-Esteem Month. (But you know we celebrate self-love and self-care ALL year long!)
- The Dear 20 Series: Featuring 18 bloggers providing self-care and self-love lessons to their younger versions.
On Social Media
- Affirmations every week day beginning next Monday from the bloggers of the Dear 20 series.
- Another giveaway ONLY for instagram
A Special Newsletter Series
- Details to be announced on Monday!
The Announcement of My Newest Service
- Trust me, you’ll love it.
I’m so happy to have had you guys on board for this journey with me for so long. I hope you enjoy all the hard-work I’ve put into this month!5