A few weeks ago I was given the opportunity to try out the Arbonne RE9 Advanced anti-aging skincare line. Now before you guys begin to roll your eyes and ask “Yetti what the hell is going on,”… I liked it. So I decided to share. Simple. That’s it. This post also is not sponsored. I am doing this all on my own will. Let’s continue shall we?
The system includes:
- Smoothing Facial Cleanser
- Regenerating Toner
- Intensive Renewal Serum
- Corrective Eye Creme
- Restorative Day Creme SPF 20
- Extra Restorative Day Creme SPF 20
- Night Repair Creme
I gave up my Clarisonic Mia 2 and Purity face wash to test out the system for a week, but honestly after the first two days I could see and feel a difference within my skin. It’s weird because I am not much of a skin care junkie, I don’t use anything that requires more than two steps because well… I’m lazy, so this week was a little hard for me. Things I noticed right away: hydrated and tighter skin, a brightness underneath my eyes.
- Smoothing Facial Cleanser – Worked great! I tend to be allergic to anything with a slight fragrance, but this cleanser brought no irritation. It has a slight citrus scent, I’m guessing all the vitamin c extract has something to do with this, and it works extremely well with the removal of make-up. Go figure.
- Regenerating Toner – It was okay. Nothing spectacular.
- Intensive Renewal Serum – Loved! It’s like an instant pick me up for the skin. Leaves your face looking bright and slightly taught. It was slightly drying though.
- Corrective Eye Cream – Probably my favorite. For someone that doesn’t sleep the recommended 7 to 8 hours a night, this not only reduced my slight dark circles, but it also reduced the puffiness. For those of us who wear makeup, it also combatted the caking of under-eye concealer.
- Restorative Day Creme SPF 20 / Extra Restorative Day Creme SPF 20 – Both intended for those who have dry skin I feel. I had to lighten up on my t-zone area, but still very hydrating.
- Night Repair Cream – Perfect combo of hydrating and not oily.
Would I buy this? Probably if it wasn’t so expensive. I may not get the entire kit, but it’s definitely something to try out, especially the eye cream and serum.
If you’re interested in the above the system or anything Arbonne you can get in touch with Sue. She’s super friendly, completely honest, and she will give you the low down on the products. I’ve also known her for years, one of the many neighborhood aunties I have in my life… so she isn’t crazy :).0