[ Excuse the cliche post name, but it’s all I can come up with right now. ]
So much has been going on lately I haven’t had the chance to share these crazy, sexy, cool experiences. I don’t think I’ve ever been this stable, this content, and this motivated / inspired with life. I’m in a really good place right now :). [ Now lets all say a prayer that it continues this way]
Here’s a quick rundown of the randomness that is my life:
- This no candy challenge blows. MUST . EAT . CANDY.
- Lake George / Saratoga … BEAUTIFUL. Spent Memorial weekend there, apart from the shitty weather… it was wonderful.
- I FINALLY SAW THE DREAM IN CONCERT. Double effing yay. He sang me… we had a moment. Okay. Not really, but it was fantastic.
- I have friends! Well… I made more friends! And my best friend is moving here end of this month, God is good people, GOD IS GOOD!
- I have successfully earned a locker at my work gym, 15 visits a month = permanent locker space! #POW
- I think… think I’m getting into the groove of things in terms of the “healthy lifestyle”. Where’s your “Weigh-In Wednesday” posts Yetti?! Have some effing patience, I’m getting there!
- Making some slight changes to the blog… to go with… yes another project. Stay tuned folks, stay tuned!
- I created a blogging schedule! Yes, I’m still trying to get my act together, forgive me folks.
- I’m finally going on vacations!
- Crossed off a few things on my 25 by 25!
That’s it for now… the rest I shall elaborate about in more detailed posts, but just wanted to let inquiring minds know that I am alive!