Title: Certified 10 Internship / Assistant ( $100 Monthly Stipend)
Date: November 22, 2014
Reports to: Yetti
Hours: 5 to 10 Hours Weekly
About the Position:
Seeking intern to help drive the growth and support Certified 10, an organization geared to building the self-worth of millennial women. You will work hand-in-hand with the Yetti to execute innovative marketing plans and support the efforts of Certified 10’s first event. This internship is unpaid but a monthly stipend will be provided.
We want someone who can be successful in a team environment yet has quite the proactive attitude. If you’re hungry with the desire to be part of something bigger than yourself, welcome aboard.
About Certified 10
Certified 10 was founded in the hopes of making a difference in the way women view themselves in today’s society. With the incorporation of different programs and events, Certified 10 is providing women with a community that not only encourages them to be themselves but gives them the opportunity to learn from one another. By effectively fostering an open environment for sharing experiences and creating endless opportunities for the young women to broaden her horizons, Certified 10 is dedicated to teaching young women to empower and inspire themselves and each other.
About The Event [ Click for details ]
- Develop and lead two marketing campaigns for Certified 10’s event “The Art of Self-Lovin’: Back 2 Basics”.
- Support the Certified 10 team with identifying and securing new event sponsorships and/or partnerships.
- Partner with events planner to produce future event geared towards college students.
- Work with event coordinator to maintain and manage facilitators, logistics, and volunteers
- Aid in growing fan-base and viewership which includes but is not limited to online outreach and promotion using social-media.
- Personal initiative and proactive attitude
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Possible experience with Photoshop & HTML, is a plus but not required.
- Must be a student or recent college grad.
- Availability for weekly meetings
- Great communication skills
Send resume to yetti[at]yettisays.com with the subject line “YS.com Internship”
Qualified applicants will be contacted as soon as possible for a telephone and/or in-person interview.
Due Date: December 15th 2014