5:15AM : First alarm goes off. Turn that shit off and roll back over to sleep
5:30AM : Second alarm goes off, and I begin my day with a meditation followed by 15 mins of positive affirmations… Yes. I do this.
6:12AM : Head out to the gym. More like run to the subway
7:30AM : Begin the process of the getting dressed for work at the gym
8:00AM : Grab breakfast from the cafe: eggs, veggies and turkey bacon / fruit, yogurt & granola / [cheat meal] bagel with butter and jelly.
8:30AM – 6:00PM : Catch up on work emails . Meetings. Lunch. Meetings
- Catch up on emails from my offshore team and international partners
- Put out any immediate fires.
- Attend meetings or conference calls.
- Work on tasks and projects on my plate
- Harass my work wife and big brother T. Chat with mentor and JWo
- At some point make my gratitude list- leaves me in a good mood.
- Check gchats, groupmes, text, and an occasional twitter break
6:00PM : Commute home, but not before running a few errands or picking up a few groceries.
6:45PM : Dinner time, catch up on emails, beginning blog prepping, brainstorming, writing while socializing
8:00PM : Watch a few T.V shows (T.V. nights with my roomie 🙂 ) / Blog / Work on side projects / Project meetings
11:30PM : 3 nights a week I stay up late to work on projects, but if this isn’t a late night I’d begin winding down with meditation, a few affirmations, and head to bed. My late nights? I begin tackling my never ending to-do list of tasks for Certified 10 or the Network… with a few azonto dancing breaks that happen between 12:00AM and 2:00AM.
I’m pretty boring… but I do my best to stick to a routine that keeps my sanity.