Currently – May 7
Current Mantra / Affirmation
[Tweet “I accept me wholly. I accept me each and every time.“]
I think this happens with age. The older I get, the less I give a shit about fitting into the mold of what everyone else doing. Now if only I’d let it be, without questioning the motives of my “I don’t give a shit” moves. Balance, I suppose.
Time: 5:48 A.M.
Feeling: Tired. Haven’t had consistent sleep in two weeks and it’s starting to fuck with me.
Eating / Drinking: Nada because my Aunty Sade has convinced me to try intermittent fasting with her. So I shall have my first meal at 10 A.M. If I make it.
Watching / Listening to: Mr. Smith snore. Through the walls.
Missing: Again. Alone time. So much that I am now planning a solo vacation because my mental health kind of needs it.
Wishing: I didn’t eat like complete trash yesterday!
Should Be Doing: Leaving for the gym. Give me a few more minutes.
Reading: Still taking a break.
Thinking: Today will be a good week, I just need to allow it to be. Right?
Talking to: Myself.
Plotting: This week, in my planner, because guidance and lists are what my confused mind needs right about now.
Anticipating: Today, actually. I feel good about today!
Loving: PEACHES for this Saturday of straight laughs and resetting.
- Get back on schedule with the blog.
- Finish editing and schedule newsletter.
- Minimize time on twitter this week.
- Redo budget to reflect the solo trip.
- Narrow down a timeframe and location for my solo trip.
- Work on season two vision.
- Send out invites for shower.
- Secure Bachelorette locations.
- Put together anxiety post + video.
Stick to my planned meals!– I did it!!! I just wish the planned meals included the weekend too. But there is always this week!
- Schedule Newsletter – Didn’t get to this. To busy still editing the damn thing.
- Journal More – Didn’t journal at all.
- Work on Certified 10 website – Logged into it for the first time in two years… does that count?
- Work on Mr. Smith’s website – Didn’t do this either.
- Draft out script and vision for Season 2 – Half done.
Check in on 30 by 30 list!– Checked in! I’m not too far off!
2/7 – Yikes
This may be weird, but I think I may be more excited for your solo trip like it’s a trip for me. LOL! You’ve made me revisit my notepad to try and finish my guide for solo trips. :birdman handrub: