Time: 06:23 A.M.
Feeling: A tad bit anxious. Got a lot to complete before I travel this week.
Eating / Drinking: Water.
Watching / Listening to: Nothing.
Missing: Cabo. I. NEED. A. VACATION!
Wishing: For a productive week. And so it is!
Should Be Doing: Exactly, what I am doing because… no unnecessary pressure on Yetti this week
Reading: Let me get back to you on that one.
Thinking: This week will be a little rough, but I can do this!
Talking to: No one.
Plotting: Positivity and purpose this week.
Anticipating: NSBE conference in Detroit with my day ones Peach & Pep!
Loving: My wildly outrageous, always causing me anxiety, family.
- Going to try and complete three days of boot camp before leaving for Detroit.
- Two workouts in Detroit because… endorphins and liquor.
- NO LAST MINUTE PACKING.
- Get back to scripting daily.
- Get affirmations stocked. (We’re sold out, but you can still order! Shipping 4/22)
- Be fully present in Detroit. No YettiSays, No 9-5.
- Rewatch my card reading from Kalyn. She’s so on point.
- Finish my wellness tools blog post.
- Do my April set up:
- Goals for the month
- Review of Quarter 1
- Content calendar review
- Habit Tracker for the month
- Q2 Goals.
Last Week – 6/8 Completed!
Aiming for 4 days of bootcamp– Completed 5 days the last two weeks. Yassss! Revamp budget. Guess who got a promotion? THIS GIRL!– Done Clean home office desk so I can actually find shit.– Technically did this yesterday, I’m counting it. Meet with accountant and lawyer.– Done and done!
- Complete newsletter. 250 subscribers and I can’t figure how on earth that happened! – Yeah, see about that?
Work on the next product.– Logo complete! Intermittent fast consistently all week. Friday’s kind of ruin me.– Been pretty consistent with this! Yay me!
- Get through my 9-5 to-do list. – Tried, but three to four more items were added daily. Rough week.