Time: 11:00 A.M.
Eating / Drinking: Country Peach Passion Tea. Ate like a savage yesterday, so trying to do better today and the rest of the week.
Listening to: Watching* Being Mary Jane, Season One. Honestly, just here for the sex scenes with Andre. And yes, I am at work.
Missing: Fall 2016.
Wishing: My period would stop. On day 11. PCOS can kiss my ass.
Should Be Doing: Work stuff.
Reading: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
Thinking: I need to get shit done this week. YETTI BE PRODUCTIVE, FOR FUCK’S SAKE!
Talking to: Glo Up 2018 Groupchat
Plotting: Second workout, blog posts, and taking out my hair.
Anticipating: A Pedicure. Like soon.
Loving: My new mug from the work wife!
- Finish editing Mental Health Video and Post this week
- Write blog post and post it.
- 5 Day workout (Aiming for 25 workouts in March)
- Meal prep to end this cheating streak.
- Plan out outfits for NSBE Convention.
- Redo Budget
- Send Tass My Deliverables and Vision for Webisodes.
- Book hotel for Summit21 in ATL (Bought my ticket!)
- Finish Half Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fuck
Finish Blog Anniversary Post.– Done Edit Blogging Video.– Done Edit Ad– Done Plan out March blog calendar. – Done Put together scripts for C10– Done
- Contact the rest of the C10 Participants. – NOPE
- Book venue in NYC. – Nope, but found my videographer!
- 5 Day workout – 3 days
Current Mantra / Affirmation
“I am able to control my impulses and look past short term satisfaction, for my long term amazing-ness.”
I’m going to keep this fairly short. I have no self-control when it comes to the items I put into my mouth. Tastes good now, fucks up the scale later.
[Tweet “”I am able to control my impulses.““]3