Time: 11:26 A.M.
Feeling: Exhausted. Got back home yesterday, and I am drained!
Eating / Drinking: Water. Because rum and coke aren’t easily accessible anymore.
Watching / Listening to: Nothing
Missing: My NSBE babies! And the Omni hotel because they know how to treat a woman.
Wishing: I could go back to sleep. Me so tired. But today is going to be a good day. I’m claiming it.
Should Be Doing: Reviewing all the emails I missed being out of office.
Reading: Nada, give me a week. I’ll be back on it.
Thinking: I need to buckle down and review my resume, and do some follow ups damn it. NSBE, thank you for the kick in the ass.
Talking to: Tyra – Ze Work Wife.
Plotting: YettiSays and Certified 10. Merchandise and events!
Anticipating: Sleep. Tonight. Thank you sweet baby Jesus.
Loving: Cath – Because this mini trip was hilarious and just what I needed. Greg – Reunited and it feels so good.
- Take the plunge and post the weight loss post.
- Email Tas the details for C10 stuff. FOR REAL THIS TIME!
- Meal prep and hit my 4 day workout week.
- Get back on schedule with the blogging.
- Plan out April’s content calendar.
- Secure bridal shower location.
- Reach out to a contributors for new series. (Men Says coming back!)
- Record Q&A video
- Secure Hawaii hotel / resort.
- Do my damn taxes.
Pack sensibly for the conference.– Depends on what you deem as sensible. But I was under 45lbs! Stop the binge eating. It’s not cute. You have goals, Yetti.– Yeap.
- Take the plunge and post the weight loss post. – This week, I swear!
Schedule out posts for the week. (majority of my social media posts are scheduled.)– Done.
- Email Tas the details for C10 stuff. FOR REAL THIS TIME! – Fuck. I forgot!
- Get in two workouts before I leave for Pittsburgh, and one at the conference. – Does sex count? No? Okay :(.
- Plan out Mr. Smith’s birthday: Book hotel and flights. – Found the hotel, now for flights.
Do homework assignment from therapist. – Complete! Plan out mental health series for YS. – Complete!
- Secure restaurant for the brunch. – Damn, this week for sure.
5/10 – meh
Current Mantra / Affirmation
“I appreciate my body and I will treat it with love and care in it’s current state.”
Losing weight is hard. Remaining positive throughout the journey is even harder. I put a lot of pressure on the end result, and even hold out on doing certain things until I reach the “end”.
But there will never be an end, because a weight-loss journey should be a lifestyle change, and when you’ve finally hit a point where you’re satisfied with the changes happening in your body, you then need to maintain it. So depriving myself until I get to the “finish line” is kind of pointless, not to mention I’m missing out on living in the process. So today I’m making a concious decision with the help of my trainer and therapist to enjoy the now… even if my thighs still touch (don’t you just hate that?!0
[Tweet “”I appreciate my body and I will treat it with love and care in it’s current state.””]2