Time: 5:06 A.M.
Feeling: Annoyed + Tired. Definitely had a binge-fest this weekend, so I’m feeling it this morning.
Eating / Drinking: Nothing.
Watching / Listening to: Kalyn Nicholson Videos on the tube.
Missing: A normal sleep schedule.
Wishing: I could go back to sleep. Me so tired. But today is going to be a good day. I’m claiming it.
Should Be Doing: Getting ready for the gym. But honestly, my trainer gave me a routine to do on Saturday… that still fucking hurts.
Reading: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson … still. But Kate said she reads multiple books at once sometime, so I’m going to move onto The Power of Habit also.
Thinking: I need to pack, get my nails, shop for new shit, since I’m chubby now, and prep for this conference. My to do list in general is… ridiculous.
Talking to: Myself.
Plotting: This week! Ahhhhhh I’m overwhelmed.
Anticipating: NSBE conference with Catherine! And the return of my Ayan. Can’t wait!!!
Loving: Mr. Smith. We’ve had one hell of a weekend [ heart eyes emojis ]
- Pack sensibly for the conference
- Stop the binge eating. It’s not cute. You have goals, Yetti.
- Take the plunge and post the weight loss post.
- Schedule out posts for the week. (majority of my social media posts are scheduled.)
- Email Tas the details for C10 stuff. FOR REAL THIS TIME!
- Get in two workouts before I leave for Pittsburgh, and one at the conference.
- Plan out Mr. Smith’s birthday: Book hotel and flights.
- Do homework assignment from therapist.
- Plan out mental health series for YS.
- Secure restaurant for the brunch.
Stick to my blog + YouTube plan for the week.– Did it! Play around with my DSLR and practice new tips.– Did this too! Touch base with my staples. FaceTime!!– Complete!
- Eat clean 5 out of 7 days. – Bahahahahaha, we’ll try again.
Take my hair out and big chop.– Took hair out, did half chop!
- Email Tas the details for C10 stuff. – See my life, Nope.
Drink a gallon of water every day.– Thanks to the new jug, COMPLETE. Figure out Birthday vacation: Choose a location– Location has been chosen. Open up new savings account.– Thank you Ally bank. Savings account opened.
7 / 9 – not bad at all
Current Mantra / Affirmation
“I choose my best life ever.”
This past Saturday, I was an emotional fucking mess but after a heart to heart with the boyfriend, some tough love from Catherine, and a session with my therapist, it’s time to step my intentionality into some high gear. Success scares me, and I’m probably my own worst enemy when it comes to getting shit done. I get in my own way and talk myself out of ideas or goals, because:
– too hard
– too expensive
– requires some severe self-promotion
– petrified of being judged and/or rejected
But you can’t live your best life ever in your comfort zone and being ruled by fear and anxiety. So I’m working on getting comfortable in being that person that wants more, and isn’t afraid to go after it like I used to.