Time: 11:06 A.M.
Feeling: HAPPY but anxious lmao.
Eating / Drinking: Water, my friends. Water.
Listening to: Old school R&B.
Missing: The weekends productivity, because I am struggling right now to even create my work to-do list.
Wishing: I could get my heart to settle down. Not sure what the fuck is happening right now.
Should Be Doing: Work stuff x 300
Reading: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson … and it’s not really that good, to be honest.
Thinking: I need to behave today. Just get through this day of clean eating, damn it.
Talking to: [cues Keith Sweat voice] Nobody
Plotting: This to-do list, my creatives brunch, and ramping up the motivation to gym tonight.
Anticipating: FaceTime with Akudo. Editing my next video….
Loving: My family! Had family time yesterday and it was everythiiinnnng!
- Stick to my blog + YouTube plan for the week.
- Play around with my DSLR and practice new tips.
- Touch base with my staples. FaceTime!!
- Eat clean 5 out of 7 days
- Take my hair out and big chop
- Email Tas the details for C10 stuff.
- Drink a gallon of water every day
- Figure out Birthday vacation: Choose a location
- Open up new savings account.
Finish editing Mental Health Video and Post this week– Doneeee!
- Write blog post and post it. – Not done.
- 5 Day workout (Aiming for 25 workouts in March) – 3 womp womp.
Meal prep to end this cheating streak.– Done.
- Plan out outfits for NSBE Convention. – Not Done.
Redo Budget– Done.
- Send Tass My Deliverables and Vision for Webisodes. – Fuck! I completely forgot to do this!
- Book hotel for Summit21 in ATL (Bought my ticket!) – Not done.
- Finish Half Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fuck – Almost. But I really don’t like this read. I think it’s his tones.
Wow, I sucked this week.
Current Mantra / Affirmation
“I am enough.”
An oldie but a goodie.