Time: 09:02 A.M.
Feeling: A little defeated. Ate like trash last night 🙁
Eating / Drinking: Peach Tea.
Watching / Listening to: Youtube
Missing: My self-discipline. Baby come back!
Wishing: The week was over, already over this work-week.
Should Be Doing: Planning out a summit. I’ll get to it.
Reading: Just finished Becoming by Michelle Obama. Moving onto Work-Party by Jaclyn Johnson.
Thinking: I need to get my fucking hair done.
Talking to: Nobody.
Plotting: YettiSays Anniversary Month (Next month!!!!)
Anticipating: Brunch Event with Karen Civil as the speaker this Sunday.
Loving: My growth.
- Clean office. Like actually do it.
- Continue tracking my daily habits and routines.
- Aim for a 4 or 5 day work out week.
- Figure out my hair for the brunch.
- Write a blog post.
- Write out “Love letter” #1 and 2
- Figure out categories for MSLT
- Begin baby-shower plans (not mine)
- Homework from couple’s therapy.
- Keep home office clean. – Failed.
Stick to tracking my daily habits and routines.– Doneee
- Head to boot-camp 4 times this week. – Only did 3. Womp Womp
Drinks with Tyra!– This catch up was so needed. Finish plans for YettiSays February.– Finished the plans, now just need to execute and get to writing! Write (blog or journal) 5 times this week. – Did this too! Work on MSL Teens.– Doneee