Time: 11:08 A.M.
Feeling: Exhausted and in pain.
Eating / Drinking: Passion hibiscus tea.
Listening to: Nothing.
Missing: The gym. Haven’t been able to go. Going to try and squeeze in a work out tonight.
Wishing: I could cure PCOS. Because she sure is kicking my ass right about now.
Should Be Doing: a Visio chart.
Reading: We’re Going to Need More Wine by Gabrielle Union. Yes. Still. Mind Your Business.
Thinking: I need to be more productive this week since my weekend didn’t go as planned.
Talking to: Tyra
Plotting: My next trip.
Anticipating: This weekend. Don’t invite me anywhere, please. I’m busy!
Loving: NARUTO SHIPPUDEN!!!
- 4 day work out week
- Finish scheduling out my posts.
- Meal prep tonight (Tuesday)
- Contact C10 Participants ( For real this time )
- Hit a gallon of water every day.
- Finish Blogaversary Post
- Do my affirmation meditations every morning before the gym
- Read for 30 minutes before bed… instead of watching Youtube videos
5 day work out week– Complete!
- Blog post about living with your spouse – failed.
- Meal Prep on Sunday – failed. Didn’t grocery shop until yesterday.
- Contact C10 Participants – Yeah didn’t do this. Procrastination station.
- YouTube Video – my hair is in a state right now. It would be rude of me to record.
Finish three more chapters of “We’re Going To Need More Wine”– I just need to finish this book. Figure out what the hell I’m doing with my hair– Taking it out, maybe big chopping? Reach out to the three friends that have been in on my spirit– Done and done. Begin packing giveaway boxes for next month’s blog anniversary– In Progress, waiting on a shipment! Send list of venues to Tamika– Done
Current Mantra / Affirmation
“I have nothing to worry about. What’s for me will present itself.”
Trying to move into a space where I complain less about missing out, and work more against the fears that stop me from doing dope shit. I’m an over planner and a chronic worrier, from this weekend I discovered I get this from my parents. So in efforts to be less like them, and more like I would like to be (a doer), I’m no longer focusing on what I’ve missed out on, and will put more energy into creating opportunities for myself, with the help of the Universe of course.4