I’ve been pulling this card a lot lately. Even with multiple different (and creative) shuffling techniques, I have pulled this card 7 times this month alone. #ISeeYouUniverse. #HiGod. I’ve been under a lot pressure to produce more these past few month. Pressure I’ve placed on myself from harsh self-evaluations, and few from others comparing me to other creatives. The latter I should’ve ignored. But since the compare game is something I excel at, I’ve let it feed my ever growing stressful state. So today, I’m acknowledging what the Universe has been screaming at me each time I pull this card: I’m doing the best that I can, with what I currently have to offer. And that is just fine.
Happy Monday, Lovers! (3 more days till #YScelebrationmonth)
Time: 09:58 A.M.
Feeling: Pretty okay, feeling good (and a tad overwhelmed).
Eating / Drinking: Water.
Watching / Listening to: Audible.
Missing: Nothing. The weekend maybe? It went too soon!
Wishing: I made more time to do some YettiSays work this weekend. Oh procrastination, why do you do this to me?
Should Be Doing: Ehhh, a whole lot of shit.
Reading: Work-Party by Jaclyn Johnson. Definitely enjoying this and have a ton of notes. Should be done shortly. YAY!
Thinking: Positively. Ambitiously.
Talking to: RoCocoa via texts.
Plotting: Bootcamp… must go to bootcamp!
Anticipating: YETTISAYS CELEBRATION MONTH!!!!!
Loving: RoCocoa. For putting up with my shit lol.
- Take my ass to boot-camp 3 times this week.
- Finish the “must dos” on my YS list for the week.
- Meet up with David!
- Check in on Pep.
- Meet up with Ayan.
- Get documents together for accountant.
- Return documents to lawyer on time!
Clean and sage apartment.– done.
- Get back on track with my daily habits and routines. – failed.
- Workout 3 to 4 times. – failed.
- Stick to eating plan. – I did… until Friday, sigh.
- Book vacation. – Almost, still figuring out details with the crew. HELLO JAMAICA!!!
- Record a YouTube video – haaaaa. no.