Currently – Jan 22
Time: 10:33 A.M.
Eating / Drinking: Peach herbal tea with my applesauce.
Listening to: Nothing.
Missing: My family being less complicated.
Wishing: I could focus a little more, but I’m still getting this work done!
Should Be Doing: Requirements. What’s new?
Reading: We’re Going to Need More Wine by Gabrielle Union.
Thinking: I need to plan out the next few evenings so I am productive at home.
Talking to: No one.
Plotting: This next blog post and my duties as MAID OF HONOR!!!!!!
Anticipating: Therapy tomorrow. Bring on the reset!
Loving: Mr. Smith.
- 5 day work out week
- Blog post about living with your spouse
- Meal Prep on Sunday
- Contact C10 Participants
- YouTube Video!!!!!!
- Finish three more chapters of “We’re Going To Need More Wine”
- Figure out what the hell I’m doing with my hair
- Reach out to the three friends that have been in on my spirit
- Begin packing giveaway boxes for next month’s blog anniversary
- Send list of venues to Tamika
4 day work out week– completed, but I really wanted to hit 5 🙁 Reorganize my make up drawers– thank you, snow day! complete
- Meal Prep on Sunday – no, but I am doing it tonight!
Finish depression blog-post.– completed, but I don’t know if I can post it.
- Plan out D.C. trip – half complete!
- Contact C10 participants – didn’t do this 🙁
- Use my planner daily – 3 days out of 7
- Journal 3 times this week – 2 out of 3
- Do a YouTube Video – yeah… no
Current Mantra / Affirmation
“I have the patience I need to progress.”
Being impatient with my progress isn’t anything new to me. I want change now. I actually, wanted it yesterday. But change takes times. Change takes dedication and hard work and sometimes a little bit of struggle. But if I want the change to be a lifestyle change, a lasting change, a change for the better, I need to respect the process and let the universe do its thing while teaching me hard ass lessons. I see you, God… and I’m listening. Patience is key.
[Tweet “”I have the patience I need to progress.“”]3
Ohhh, I’ve never been a maid of honor. So exciting!