Time: 03:02 P.M.
Feeling: Exhausted. Drained. And hopeful for what’s to come.
Eating / Drinking: Lemon Zinger Tea
Watching / Listening to: YouTube – The Men’s Club (Nigerian series)
Missing: Early 2016. Will be back to that kind of peace soon enough.
Wishing: I was a little more comfortable with this new hair.
Should Be Doing: A revamp on some training.
Reading: Work-Party by Jaclyn Johnson.
Thinking: I need sleep. Maybe I should leave early, eh?
Talking to: Nobody.
Plotting: Some new structure in my life.
Anticipating: Therapy tonight.
Loving: That I know my worth.
- Clean and sage apartment.
- Get back on track with my daily habits and routines.
- Workout 3 to 4 times.
- Stick to eating plan.
- Book vacation.
- Record a YouTube video
Clean office. Like actually do it.
- Continue tracking my daily habits and routines.
- Aim for a 4 or 5 day work out week.
Figure out my hair for the brunch. Write a blog post.
- Write out “Love letter” #1 and 2
- Figure out categories for MSLT
Begin baby-shower plans (not mine) Homework from couple’s therapy.