Time: 11:19 A.M.
Feeling: A little self-defeated. Didn’t eat very well this weekend, so I’m bloated as all hell.
Eating / Drinking: Seltzer Water.
Listening to: Sam Smith – Nirvana.
Missing: My self-discipline. Where art thou?
Wishing: I could see results. Without the major restrictions.
Should Be Doing: My to-do list.
Reading: The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl by Issa Rae
Thinking: Positive thoughts, because Lord knows I want to be a Negative Nancy right now.
Talking to: Mr. Smith.
Plotting: YouTube Video!
Anticipating: PAY DAY. I over did it this round. Not sure how, but my bank account is not happy with me.
Loving: The YS.com Crew. Your emails and dm’s have been amazing this week! Your support means so much.
- 6 day work out week. The 5 I am supposed to do, plus the one I didn’t do last week.
- Get my “How To Find A Therapist Guide” up and posted.
- Put together a workout plan to stick to.
- Release newsletter post.
- Find a new book to read.
- Contact C10 Participants. Let’s try again.
- Put up new affirmations around the house.
- Plan out mini vacation.
- 5 day work out week, no more slacking! – Womp, womp. Only did 4.
Be consistent with my blog posts this week. One more to post!– Completed! Read the latest here! Meal prep on tonight.– Completed!
- Contact C10 Participants. Let’s try again. – Sigh… I can explain!
- Prepare a newsletter post. – In the works, not complete yet!
Find a new book to read.– Found a few!
- Do my Bloggers YouTube video. – Yeah, my hair wasn’t done… but this week!
Current Mantra / Affirmation
“I know my worth and I have no problem stating my worth.”
I know my worth, but I definitely do not know how to state it. When it comes to the salary talk. When it comes to speaking engagements. Or even when it comes to things I know I deserve, speaking up about it makes me very uncomfortable. But closed mouths do not get fed.
[Tweet ““I know my worth and I have no problem stating my worth.”“]4