Time: 01:24 P.M.
Feeling: A little all over the place. So much going on right now.
Eating / Drinking: Lemon Zinger Tea.
Watching / Listening to: Abraham Hicks videos.
Missing: Nothing at the moment.
Wishing: For the confidence to help get these next few initiatives I have planned off the ground!
Should Be Doing: Emails.
Reading: “The Universe Has Your Back” – Gabrielle Bernstein
Thinking: I’m going to get through this to do list today. I am going to!
Talking to: Nancy.
Plotting: This product launch. Stay tuned!
Anticipating: The day I can finally hire some help. YOUR GIRL NEEDS HELP!
Loving: Baby Aaliyah. I’M AN AUNTY, GUYS!
- Self-promotion challenge daily this week.
- 4 days of boot camp. Two separate legs days on my own.
- Finally break this damn plateau.
- Script daily.
- Meditate daily.
- Send out giveaway boxes.
- Figure out international shipping.
- Figure out price point on new products and services.
- Make banana bread for Mr. Smith.
- Purchase flight for Chicago and Jamaica.
Last Week – 4/7 Completed!
Get back into my bootcamp routine and intermittent fasting routine.– DONE! Write two blog posts. (WRITE… not post).– Written, but I don’t like them!
- Get back into scripting daily. – Ha.
Finish the rest of my April set up: Review of my Quarter 1.– Done Content and Social Media calendar for YettiSays.– Done
- Finish last edits of next newsletter. – Yeah… nope.
- Review and send out MSL-Uncensored testers. – Sigh. No.