Time: 3:35 P.M.
Feeling: Tired. Long weekend. Even longer week.
Eating / Drinking: Peach tea.
Watching / Listening to: Nothing.
Missing: ALONE TIME! MY WEEKENDS! ( Cries into active schedule )
Wishing: Nothing? For more time? For more discipline? But whats new.
Should Be Doing: PowerPoint Presentation for the VP.
Reading: Taking a break. I’ll read when I have more time for myself 🙁
Thinking: I don’t want to get up and go to the gym tomorrow. I am sore already from today’s session.
Talking to: Tyra.
Plotting: The next few weekends. I don’t have a weekend off till August.
Anticipating: The bridal shower. Because my blood, sweat, and tears have gone into this thing.
Loving: Mr. Smith…
- Stick to my planned meals! In addition to the 40 days of working out, Fidelis and I are now doing 40 days of healthy choices!
- Schedule Newsletter
- Journal More
- Work on Certified 10 website
- Work on Mr. Smith’s website
- Draft out script and vision for Season 2
- Check in on 30 by 30 list!
Find new bridal shower location.– Dooooneeeeee!!! Record a video.– Posting it tomorrow or Weds.
- Email Brittany + Set up Meeting. – Ha… totally didn’t do this.
- No cheat days outside of Sunday (wedding). – Lies. I cheated.
Run 3 times this week.– Did that! Post package to the ever so patient Pamela!– Done! Even though the first time I did it… I sent it to myself. Leave me alone. Blog + YouTube Calendar– May is ready to go! Get apartment ready for Akudo!( Yaaaaaaaaaay ) – Did!
6/8 – Getting better
Current Mantra / Affirmation
[Tweet “I am allowed to say no to protect my sanity.“]