Feeling: Disappointed. Didn’t go the gym this morning, which means I am going to have to suck it up and go tonight with the crowd.
Eating / Drinking: H2O.
Listening to: Nothing
Missing: (cues self-deprecating thoughts) When my metabolism acted right.
Wishing: Money grew on trees.
Should Be Doing: Comm Plan.
Reading: The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl by Issa Rae
Thinking: Should I quickly run home and get my lunch?
Talking to: Boyfriend and Erin.
Plotting: Web Series. Finally.
Anticipating: The weekend. Yes. Already
- Finish Blog Anniversary Post.
- Do my taxes. Sigh. Adulting.
- Meal Prep. Back to low-carb, I go!
- Plan out March blog calendar.
- Put together scripts for C10
- Contact the rest of the C10 Participants.
- Book venue in NYC.
- Purchase tickets for D.C. Pittsburgh, and / or ATL
- 5 Day workout
- 6 day work out week. The 5 I am supposed to do, plus the one I didn’t do last week. – 5 Womp Womp
Get my “How To Find A Therapist Guide” up and posted. Put together a workout plan to stick to.I outsourced this… but still a check.
- Release newsletter post. – Too chicken to send it out.
Find a new book to read.Found a bunch! Contact C10 Participants. Let’s try again.– Contacted 3 people.
- Put up new affirmations around the house. – Nope didn’t do it. But I will tonight.
Plan out mini vacation.Planned out two!
Current Mantra / Affirmation
“I have control over this body of mine.”
Received some pretty shitty news last week in reference to my current battle with PCOS. If I could put my whole body in rice, as I would do my electronics, I would. But since I need to work with the cards I have been dealt, I will figure out a way to master it. I am not defined by my ailments, and damn it, I will control this by treating my body better and providing it with the nourishment it needs, and ONLY needs.2