This was me last year around this time …
oh how I miss those days…
Bikini Ready By May? Yes, it’s about that time.
For the past two years I have used this time to whip myself into some sort of swimwear shape for beach trips over Memorial Day Weekend. This year… plans have been up in the air and I have done barely anything to prepare myself for the summer months. And you know what? I feel like I’ve been slacking, not to mention my body and health HATE me. I honestly need some sort of motivation to get back into the groove of a healthy lifestyle… (and being considered sexy, judge me!), and this will be the motivation.
- The first year my goal was simple… to wear a bikini during my vacation and to not look like a blimp.
- Last year, my goal was to simply look and feel my best by the time I headed to Miami.
This year? My goal is to get my groove back. I want my schedule of workouts, my urge to eat every two and a half hours, and my dying need to drink gallons of water willingly.
So how am I going to do this?
- Well… thanks to my wonderful job, I now have a trainer, we’ll call her Curly A, and she is absolutely great.
- My besties and I have created a group chat in which we (along with a few others) complain and motivate each other to keep on pushing. They’re completing 60 days of insanity and I’ll begin the challenge shortly.
- I’ve decided to give up the night-owl lifestyle in order to be at the gym for 6:30AM and as stated before, I’ll be doing insanity.
- And of course monitoring myself on the blog and vlog (yikes!).
- Weight: 138lbs
- Body Fat: 26.2 %
- Waist: 28.3 inches
- Bust: 36 inches
- Hips / Butt: 38 inches
- Arms: 11.5 inches
- Thighs: 23 inches
- Calf: 14 inches
Where Do You Guys Come in?
As usual you can join me on this challenge!
Why Join The Challenge? Support, support, support! Motivation, motivation, motivation! Having a support group (even if it’s just me) makes this new healthy lifestyle easier to progress through. Having someone else to keep you going (and maybe a little healthy competition) might be just what you need for a few months to get you back on track or keep you on track to becoming a better (and might I add sexier) you!
How Do You Participate? Simply leave a comment saying you are in! Whether is participating in updates through the ASSW Facebook page, sending me an email, leaving a comment or actively participating through your own blogs & vlogs, let’s help each other out! Now, please keep in mind! You do not have to be striving for a bikini. You are striving for a physically and mentally better you… that just may be able to fit into a bathing suit of your choice at the end .
So what do you say guys… are you in?