Time: 12:26 P.M.
Feeling: Distraught over Nipsey Hussle. Anxious because a new life is about to enter the world today, and I don’t know how well I’ll be able to protect it.
Eating / Drinking: Nothing. Fasting because… relief. I need relief.
Watching / Listening to: Nothing.
Missing: Literally this time yesterday where the only I had to worry about was a waffle.
Wishing: For peace to be granted. For myself. For those of impacted by this tragedy. For the world. We’re reminded way too often that this life we live is not a guarantee. Tomorrow is not fucking promised no matter how good of a soul you have.
Should Be Doing: Preparing for the drive to the hospital.
Reading: “The Universe Has Your Back” – Gabrielle Bernstein
Thinking: I’ve got work to do. So much to do
Talking to: No one.
Plotting: My to do list.
Anticipating: This evening, stay tuned!
Loving: Brittany. Finally got to meet this weekend in Detroit, and it was so perfect.
- Get back into my bootcamp routine and intermittent fasting routine.
- Write two blog posts. (WRITE… not post).
- Get back into scripting daily.
- Finish the rest of my April set up:
- Review of my Quarter 1.
- Content and Social Media calendar for YettiSays.
- Finish last edits of next newsletter.
- Review and send out MSL-Uncensored testers.
Last Week – 6/8 Completed!
Going to try and complete three days of boot camp before leaving for Detroit.– completed
- Two workouts in Detroit because… endorphins and liquor. – nope 🙁
- NO LAST MINUTE PACKING. – Packed at 1 AM the night of my flight lol. Fail.
- Get back to scripting daily. – Nope
Get affirmations stocked. (We’re sold out, but you can still order! Shipping 4/22) –Done. Be fully present in Detroit. No YettiSays, No 9-5.– Done and Done. Rewatch my card reading from Kalyn. She’s so on point.– Done!
- Finish my wellness tools blog post. – Nope
- Do my April set up:
Goals for the month– Yes
- Review of Quarter 1
- Content calendar review
Habit Tracker for the month– Yes Q2 Goals.– Yes