- Brooklyn is full of weirdos… and I fucking love them!
- Being nice to someone can honestly go a long way. Nice to man on Friday evening. Saturday afternoon man from Friday reserves table within a club in Soho for birthday celebrations.
- Catching a taxi? Almost impossible if you are past midtown. Sex and the City lied, no amount of leg or cleavage will make them bastards stop.
- DON’T EVER SHOP IN THE FOREVER 21 IN TIMES SQUARE UNLESS YOU ARE IN DIRE NEED! DearJesusIHateMeSomeTourists.
- When a man throws up in your train car, think carefully before you runs in heels as fast as you can to the next car before ignorant bastard of a train driver forcefully closes door on your scantily clad body.
- Never believe the time of train’s scheduled arrival after 4 AM. You and your aching toes tightly strapped in stilettos will be utterly disappointed.
- McDonalds at 5:30AM makes everything so much better…
- When random islander man screams “Bussa Whine” from vehicle, if you do it he will jump out of said vehicle and dance with you… in the street.
- Leave the scene when weird man asks you at 4:30am if you’d like to see a dead body.
- Last but not least:
This last lesson came unexpectedly from the two beautiful ladies pictured down below. This weekend I truly let loose and enjoyed being me in the midst of such wonderful friends… and the new friends I managed to make. I thought I was doing the gift giving by providing these girls a place to stay to celebrate a birthday, but they gave the art of truly not giving a f***, and it was greatly needed. Social freedom!
How did you guys spend your weekend?