Time: 8:56 A.M.
Feeling: Rejuvenated. Ready for this week.
Eating / Drinking: H20 bro. H20.
Listening to: White Noise.
Missing: Nothing right now.
Wishing: I could do my taxes myself, but adulthood and difficult choices from 2017 wont let me be great.
Should Be Doing: Work work stuff, but shit, I’m over it. OVER IT.
Reading: Finished Gabby’s Book. Any Suggestions?
Thinking: I need to focus on this healthy journey. No more cutting corners.
Talking to: Nobody.
Plotting: My next hairstyle! More crotchets? Or perm this shit!? I’m officially a year post relaxer.
- 5 day work out week, no more slacking!
- Be consistent with my blog posts this week. One more to post!
- Meal prep on tonight.
- Contact C10 Participants. Let’s try again.
- Prepare a newsletter post.
- Find a new book to read.
- Do my Bloggers YouTube video.
- 4 day work out week – Only did 3 🙁
- Finish scheduling out my posts. – Half done!
- Meal prep tonight (Tuesday) – Didn’t do it 🙁
- Contact C10 Participants ( For real this time ) – Yeah… nope.
Hit a gallon of water every day.– Completed! Finish Blogaversary Post– Completed! Do my affirmation meditations every morning before the gym– Completed!
- Read for 30 minutes before bed… instead of watching Youtube videos -4 out of 7 nights.
Current Mantra / Affirmation
“I am proud of all that I’ve become.”
I’m trying to be more open about my journey with my mental health and my self-esteem this year, but it’s hard doing so when I still have my 9-5 and “regular” life to live. I’ve always kind of viewed this thing as balancing two lives. There is Yetti the Self-Love pusher, who blogs and shares her life. And then there is “Regular” Yetti, the engineer that would like for her coworkers and some friends and family to never find her blog. Don’t get me wrong, I’m pretty much the same individual on both ends, but marrying the two has always been a bit hard. So I’m trying to get over that hump, because in all honesty, it’s probably why I do not self-promote as much as I should, therefore holding me back from my full potential and my purpose.1